Saturday, December 15, 2007

Funny pictures...

My Mom scanned in and sent me some pictures for a project that I'm working on... they made me laugh, so I though I'd share...

Me (ahh, so cute...)
Brett and me
Brett, Debby and me
Brett, Debby, Marc and me
Brett, Debby, Marc, Kirk and me
Brett, Debby, Marc, Kirk, Sara and me

4 comments:

Missletoe said...

Rosie! I am so happy to see that you are a blogger! I love your SUPER CUTE kiddie pics! Thanks also for the Christmas card. I love catching up with you.

I am addicted to the blog world myself...
tidepooltoads.blogspot.com

Missletoe said...

By the way...do you mind if I put your link on my page?

kim dance said...

love the pics! for christmas my grandma gave me a bunch of her old photos of me as a kid...they look the same as yours! so fun to look at. keep updating your blog...i love seeing how your doing!

Mary said...

Hey! I love you blog! It was fun to get your Christmas letter and see what you have been up to (-: