I Really Need to Relax and Sleep Movies:
- Star Wars, Episodes IV - VI, but especially IV
- Indiana Jones - a man in a leather coat, with a whip... what else could be so relaxing?!
- The Lord of the Rings - any and all of them, the extended versions
- Any of the Disney and Pixar animated movies
- The Count of Monte Cristo
- Pride & Prejudice - currently I favor the Kiera Knightley version, but I also enjoy the six hour A&E version
- Sense & Sensibility
- While You Were Sleeping
- You've Got Mail
- The Magic of Ordinary Days - a really sweet little Hallmark Hall of Fame movie (terrible book, but really charming movie)
- Galaxy Quest
- Princess Bride
- StarDust - this movie works for every category
- Lady Hawk - I think Matthew Broderick is hysterical in this!
- The Princess Diaries - I LOVE Anne Hathaway...
- Harry Potter - again, any and all of them
There are others, but these are the ones I find in my DVD player over and over again... Am I weird or what?

2 comments:
Love it! I must say that I am a huge Jane Austin fan so I am a bit partial to those but there are a couple movies on your list that I've never seen. I'll have to check them out! (-:
Hey, thanks for the link to your blog! It's gonna be fun to keep up with you a little more. If you don't mind, I'll be adding you to my blog list.
Oh, and a man in a leather coat with a whip - that made me laugh out loud. Good stuff!
Post a Comment