
My dear friends the Smiths were in town last weekend and were kind enough to give me a few hours to catch up with them and their four beautiful girls - it's hard to believe how time flies!! Mary was an answer to a prayer - I had just moved to Salt Lake and knew no one, most of my work friends were moving away, and my parents had just left on their mission and I felt so alone. Mary and I were assigned to be visiting teaching partners and she just welcomed me into her life. Her girls and I spent many hours playing hide and go seek, singing and having sleepovers. I was so sad when they first moved to Texas and then to Chicago - so far away!! How much I miss them!!

1 comment:
We were so glad that we were able to see you last week!!! Some friends just seem more like family.
(-:
Post a Comment