Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Hey Mom! Look At What I Did!!

WOW - I really can get something done when I have the time to actually do it - I'm not a total blob and/or lazy bum!! (I suppose it helps to when you have "vacation" days at work that are at the use it or lose it state!)

BEFORE:

AFTER:
The general, all-encompassing "Finish bathroom" on my to-do list might actually get crossed off one of these months!

5 comments:

M Mod said...

Nice! I love bead board wainscoting. Good job.

Amanda said...

Ooo, i like it!

Snerkster said...

I can't believe you're doing it without me!! Well, I haven't come up to help in a while, so might as well get 'er done.

rosann said...

Oh snerkster... I am so NOT finished - I still need your expertise (and to be honest, I was surprised that the beadboard along that wall went as fast as it did!! I had to cover the holes from the old vanity - it was driving me crazy!!!)

Missletoe said...

I am in love with bead board! I am proud of your remodeling talents!