So last night I realized that I hadn't done Christmas cards yet - at least it's still more than a week before Christmas. I thought, hey no fun travel pictures this year, so how about a picture of Salsa and me in front of the Christmas tree. Great idea, BUT that requires Salsa coming inside. Made all the preparations - lights on, camera aimed and ready... treats to bribe Salsa with, and that dog refused to come inside. I had treats lined up on the floor leading to the Christmas tree and she'd run in grab one and run back outside until she got about 4 feet away from the door and she wouldn't even be swayed by peanut butter.
Change of plans - outside pictures with Salsa for Christmas card... get a stool set up, get camera turned back on and aimed...
Attempt one - me holding a treat:
Attempt 2 & 3 - Treat by the camera:
And Attempt 4 - Treats by camera and in my hand...
Hopefully next year I'll have some fun travel pictures again - this was too much work!!










1 comment:
My favorite pics of the season. Thanks for the laughs!
Post a Comment