My Christmas present to myself (how terrible is that?!) was a thingie that converts 35 mm negatives to digital files. After it spent 4 months in the closet, I finally broke it out and started with my negatives from a family trip to Russia to pick Kirk from his mission. It was such a great trip - we got to see so many things and to do it with the fam was just so incredible.
The bad thing is that now I've added another project on my to do list!! I'm still working on the list I made for Labor Day last year!!
Here are some of my favorite Russia pictures...




2 comments:
How fun! It's good to hear from you now and then. :-)
Hey Rosann! Looks like you've been busy! What an awesome trip, Russia, someday I want to do that. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment