Tuesday, December 14, 2010

weekends and snow?

People often eagerly ask me on Mondays what I did over the weekend - like I have these amazing and exotic adventures on the weekends just because I'm single.  This cracks me up because I probably have the most the mundane weekends of anyone I know!  Seriously, weekends are my try-to-get-caught-up days - housework, yardwork, laundry, and if I'm feeling really wild and crazy, grocery shopping.  Just to prove my point - I recently spent a Friday night cleaning up and organizing my garage so I can actually park my car in the garage (so nice not to have to scrape the windshield in the early cold morning!!)


And so now that my car is in the garage and my new snowboots arrived (how cute are these??!!)


I figure this means it's not going to snow anymore this winter in Salt Lake!!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

I love the snowboots!!!!!! We got snow a couple of weeks ago. Snow can be fun, but after Christmas I'm done with it.

Amelia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.