Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How Time Flies - try two

I can't seem to get this post straight... so one more try

Well, it's been a while... partly because I am slow and partly because it's been busy, but I'll do my best to catch up in a flurry of posts... First off the holidays:



With two of my gosh dang cute nephews (Kirk and Luci's boys)over Thanksgiving.




It's a Robinson family tradition to act out the Christmas story on Christmas Eve - here we have Mary riding the donkey (no comment Brett as much as I'd love to...) accompanied by Joseph, as well as a chorus of heavenly angels.


Christmas morning found us with our very own firemen!!



























Deb, Sara and I attempted to make caramels - you needed a jackhammer to eat them!! Any suggestions or no-way-you-can-mess-these-up caramel recipes??


Of course there was bowling!! Brett & Val's kids are great bowlers, great cheerleaders and great ball boys!!


And finally, with the sisters at the airport... We live so far apart now - me in SLC, Sara in Maine and Deb in Bogota, Columbia - I treasure the moments we get to hang out - they don't come that often anymore!!

3 comments:

Ma Heather and Pa Craig said...

I loved reading all your posts! I completely agree about the jury duty. This great country gives us so much, why is it so hard to give back. I was called to jury duty when I was about 19, but the guy never showed up so I never had to do anything beside wait in the waiting room like you did. And just about a month ago I was called as a witness for something that happened about 3 years ago and that guy didn't show up either. Good luck with your goals! Those are what I need to do as well!

Danielle Hacking said...

Good to see an update... things are so crazy!!! I hope you are well!

Andy and Kimi said...

Good job updating. I must agree that sisters are the best!