Sunday, June 20, 2010

Week 8 - I think...

I have lost track of what week we're in, and I'm too tired tonight to try and figure it out - so 8 sounds good!

This week's accomplishments include:

INSULATION!!



And... DRYWALL!!



(Just to make everyone who lives in my neighborhood jealous - this is my new closet!!  It's so huge!  I might need to go shopping just to fill it!!)



And, we even started to get a little new siding up (hopefully now my neighbor will stop telling me how ugly my house looks!!):



And I think my sprinklers may have even been re-hooked up - had to make some adjustments to accommodate a new window well!  Which is good since our cool, wet weather seems to have moved on.  It's crazy to see this all happen - it seems like a house again!  I'm so excited to move back in and enjoy a kitchen with lots of counter space and a dishwasher, a basement with livable space that doesn't seem too dungeon-like, a furnace that won't have to be re-lit multiple times during the winter and I could go on and on and on...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oh Wow! Everything is going to look so beautiful... (arg, i miss that cute little neighborhood, tis the best neighborhood in Utah...) can't wait to see it FINISHED! :) miss you friend!