According to the original schedule, we should be about halfway through... and Contractor Matt told me this week that he thought we were on schedule... that would be lovely... oh how lovely that would be!!
So... to my highly trained eye (!?) it looks like most of the wiring is done and hooked up to the new electrical panels:
And there's a bathtub in the new full bathroom downstairs... it looks kind of funny - just a tub - no walls or toilet or anything else... just a tub...
The new window wells were backfilled...
And I was going to ask them to save me the extra dirt so that I could fill in my sink hole, but before I had a chance to ask
they filled it in for me!!
Windows are suppose to be here early this next week and once those are in then insulation will get put in the walls (novel thought there... walls with insulation, who would've thunk it?!) and let the drywalling begin!! My new light fixtures will be here on Monday (yahoo!! Thanks Ryan!!) and I picked out kitchen cabinets this week and interior doors and a new front door (happy day!! no more layers of insulated foam around the frame!!) and mouldings and that kind of good stuff. It's moving right along... dare I hope that in about 6 weeks I'll moving back into my house? I keep thinking of the movie "The Money Pit" and how the answer to every question about when (when will the plumbing be done? when will the floors be done? etc) was two weeks, two weeks... for months and months and months!!

No comments:
Post a Comment