Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New vs old house pictures

Okay... maybe a final house post?  I make no promises, but now that most of the boxes are "put away" (i.e. hidden in the closet if I didn't know what to do with all the precious treasures inside...) and there's curtains up and rugs out and books and movies on shelves, so I thought some before and after pictures were in order...

The front room looking to the back:
BEFORE


AFTER:

The master bedroom upstairs:
BEFORE

AFTER:



Front room looking to the front:
BEFORE

AFTER

Front room looking toward the kitchen:
BEFORE

AFTER

Kitchen:
BEFORE


AFTER




And the bathroom they kindly finished for me...

Stairs down to basement:
BEFORE


AFTER

Basement looking towards the bedroom:
BEFORE

AFTER

Basement bedroom:
BEFORE

AFTER

Storage area/new bedroom:
BEFORE

AFTER

More storage and furnace/new bathroom:
BEFORE


AFTER

Basement looking towards stairs and laundry room:
BEFORE

AFTER


Basement...
BEFORE

AFTER

Old laundry room/new utility room
BEFORE

AFTER

 And that about covers the inside...
A guy was here a week ago taking pictures and kept telling me how clean and organized everything was... I finally had to open a closet to show him it was all just an illusion!


Open House on October 5th from 6 to 8 pm... feel free to drop in!

2 comments:

Cardine said...

I think I have that same polka-dot shower curtain. It all looks great!

Missletoe said...

Oh my. It all is so wonderful, but the kitchen is my favorite! I wish we could have come to the open house, but it is good for you that we didn't because we may have moved ourselves right on in. nice.