Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

It seems that every day lately there's some bad news or big change in the works... and some days it's hard to find a happy thought. That's when I remember a few of my favorite things (with apologies to "The Sound of Music"!)I love eating cheesecake

I love books and reading
I love watching movies
I love playing volleyball!!
I love basketball - mostly watching (college!!) now - I get too many bruises in weird places to play anymore
(one of Sara's Maine pictures!)
I love the fall - crisp air, crunchy leaves (that I really need to rake), cool nights...
I love travelling to... anywhere. Next year maybe India or Greece or Columbia or NYC or Boston or... any other suggestions?
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these munchkins (including the one that's missing). Nothing makes me happier than hearing "Aunt" Rosann!!

2 comments:

Danielle Hacking said...

Fun places to travel!!! I would love to go to any of those places! My Grandma is in Greece right now, I'm jealous :)

Missletoe said...

COME TO BOSTON!!!!! You can stay with us (if you don't have high standards) and we will have a blast!!! ...and then you can go to Greece from here!