
I remember once when I went to a Pampered Chef party the sales lady went around the room and we had to describe our cooking ability in one work - my word was "wishful". I wish I was a good cook, I wish that cooking lasgna wasn't my version of gourmet cooking, I wish I was more motivated to cook, I wish, I wish, I wish... and I wish I could say that this bread was done all on my own, but my friend Rena and I took a crusty bread making class, and we made sourdough, ciabatta, and french bread. Of course I sampled it all and wow - so good, and wow - it seems so easy when you have someone telling you what to do!! In two weeks we do croissants and dinner rolls...
3 comments:
How fun is this!!!
Hi, this is Heather Cardall. I came upon your blog and wanted to say hi. Your blog is really cute and your dog is beautiful. The bread looks really good! See you on Sunday.
Way to go, Rosann! I recently started making my own bread too, and it is sooo much better than the store bought stuff... I don't know why it took me so long to figure out how to do it! I haven't checked your blog for a little while, I feel like I have so much to catch up on. You are a busy girl! I love getting your comments on my blog- always good to hear from you. Say hi to the Myriad gang for me!
Post a Comment