Friday, November 7, 2008

Proud of ... well, me!


My usual pathetic Friday night - crashed at home in front of the boob tube and on-line. And during my surfing I went to the women's basketball page at Fort Lewis (my alma mater) and wow!! I'm still in the top 20 in scoring, steals, free throws, rebounding and assists! It may be dumb, but I'm proud of that - my memories of college are: classes, basketball practice, homework, sleep... and repeat. It was really hard and exhausting, but I don't regret a single minute of it! Check me out:

http://www.goskyhawks.com/Pdfs/wbball/2007/7/5/wbb_records(7-07).pdf

3 comments:

Ma Heather and Pa Craig said...

What a woman! That is really awesome! I always wished that I played more sports, but I guess I was just more into the solo sports like snowboarding. That is really cool and you should definately be proud of yourself, what an accomplishment!

M Mod said...

Wow, pretty impressive!

Missletoe said...

Now I don't feel so bad about you kicking my trash when we used to play after work! Go YOU!!!!