Has it been that long since I checked my friend Dani's blog?? According to my brother I'm not a real blogger since I come and go in posting frequency... so here's a good excuse to blog - thanks Dani, but I'm wimping out and just doing 5 instead of 7 (too many distractions at the moment)!!
7 - I mean 5 Things I Can Do
1. I can get dragged around the neighborhood by my dog and be up for doing it again the next day!!
2. I can multi-task like crazy, especially at work (maybe only at work?)
3. I can function with little sleep (the usual is about 5-6 hours a night...and as I found out a week ago, all nighters are not good for me - more on that later!)
4. I can use the phone, even though I don't like it very much
5. I can laugh at myself (case in point - my brother "yearbooking" me today at yearbookyourself.com - let's just say not pretty or cute or...)
7 - I mean 5 Things I Can't Do
1. I can't wait for my next trip... still working on where
2. I can't wait for my house to be all remodelled with a decent sized kitchen and a 2nd bathroom and another bedroom (very long range plan with mucho dinero required)
3. I can't seem to get caught up with everything I'm suppose to do
4. I can't eat shellfish (well I can, but it comes back up - sorry, too much info!!)
5. I can't dance - seriously, no rhythm
7 - I mean 5 things that attracted me to my spouse
Hmmm... maybe one day I will be able to fill this one out
7 - I mean 5 things I say most often
1. Salsa sit
2. Salsa stay
3. Salsa did you just eat that?
4. Just peachy
5. My friend...
7 - I mean 5 favorite foods
1. lasagna
2. waffles
3. ice cream
4. chipotle burritos
5. chocolate/caramel combinations
7 - I mean 5 celebrity admirations
I'm skipping this one also - I really don't know, most of the people that I admire are much closer to home than what "celebrity" would indicate.
7 - I mean 5 people I tag (watch out!!)
1. Kirk
2. Missy
3. Amanda
4. Heather C.
5. Heather P.
Ben graduates + senior trip
1 month ago

No comments:
Post a Comment