Saturday, July 3, 2010

Week 10

Sorry about the non-update last week... back to back weekends of crazy running and volleyball tournament without any recovery time really did me in - I do have pictures of the taping, mudding and sanding beginnings, but after seeing this week's progress... well, see for yourself:

All the doors got hung, including my real front door (although I'm going paint it RED!)!!

And all of the moldings, casings and trims got put up... and it looks SO great!!

The built-in bookcase in my front room

And my closet got built-out!!  (My neighbors were with me when I saw this and I did a dance of joy/happiness/excitement/gratitude/thankfulness/any other word you can think of that exudes these things!)

 Basement bedroom:

Other basement bedroom closet:

Basement linen closet:

Family Room:

View from family room through the laundry room to the door to the utility closet/storage area:

New banister (and check out those sweet green stairs!!):

And they even finished the trim in my upstairs bathroom that I've been meaning to do for almost 2 years now - happy surprise!!



So EXCITING!!!! 
 LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!  
These pictures don't even do it justice!  The end is in sight!!

No comments: