Friday, July 16, 2010

Week 12


We have reached yet another point where I think to myself "It's a good thing I'm not in charge!"  If I was the one making the decisions, I'd be slapping the last few things together to just finish it so I could move in... it looks so close to being done!  


The painting is all done (and you can see the wood for the new hardwood floor):

Upstairs bathroom (looks so much better than my attempts!)

The basement bathroom - yes it's blue... I really wanted a blue bathroom!!

The bump-out in the upstairs master bedroom:

The great room

Kitchen

One of the basement bedrooms

The family room downstairs


Yahoo!!  The siding is almost done - just a little more trim...



 Smoke detectors ready to go (no more 9 volt batteries running out of juice in the wee hours of the morning!!)

 And light switches!!

A few people wanted to see the trim in closer detail - crown molding on the main floor:

Baseboard (with a swatch of the carpet that's going into the basement):

Trim above the windows and doors:

And trim under window sills:

And Salsa-girl checking things out (they wanted to eliminate these little windows in the bedrooms, but I told them they couldn't - it's how I check on Salsa during the summer when it's way hot... she lives under the deck!)


1 comment:

Amanda said...

OH WOW! EVERYTHING IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! and um... where have you been living during all this???

i love Salsa... that last picture kills me!!!! :)