Here's Salsa with my next door neighbor's grandkid (Salsa loves them!!)...
Salsa story number one: When the weather is nice we frequently run into a little girl who seems to really like Salsa, but is a little bit afraid of her and can never remember Salsa's name. She always asks and I tell her "Salsa", and she'll ask "Salsa?" and I'll say "Yup - like chips and salsa", and she'll say "OK" and go on her way. So one day last week I see her out playing and I'm running through the conversation in my mind - because it's the same everytime... except that day when she said "Hey everybody look! It's Like Chips and Salsa!" And so I finally know Salsa's full name...
Salsa story number two... Salsa and I were walking in the park when a guy stopped us - and that's not unusual, lots of people stop us to comment on Salsa-girl, but this guy just wouldn't stop - how beautiful she was, her eyes, her markings, where did she come from and on and on and on. Then he finally asks her name and I tell him Salsa. He looks at me and says Salsa? I say yes and he says "Is that because she's hot like you?" Oh yeah, as I told the ladies at church - I got it, I don't know what it is, but I got it! And no, the bad pick-up line didn't work - I took off as fast as I could!

No comments:
Post a Comment